NOTE: Rockwood Programs, Inc. has been appointed to serve as the national administrator and managing general underwriter for this product. See contact details below.
Typical Client Profile
- Public, private and non-profit firms with a minimum of three employees to a maximum of 500 employees
- The focus will be on industry classes in the low to moderate risk classification
Limits, Retentions and Premiums
- Coverage for third-party wrongful acts included (certain restrictions apply)
- Coverage territory expanded to include claims brought anywhere in the world
- Wage and hour claims covered (subject to sub-limit)
- Multiple liability limit options - up to $5,000,000/$5,000,000 available
- Soft hammer wording with a 75/25 insured/insurer split
- Full Prior Acts included within the base policy
- Coverage for alleged violations of the Immigration Reform Control Act provided via endorsement at no cost to the insured (subject to sub-limit)
- Definition of employee includes independent contractors, volunteers, and leased employees under the direction of the insured
- Definition of loss includes compensatory, punitive and exemplary damages (where allowable by law)
- Free pre-claim assistance and risk management hotline provided by Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker, LLP, a highly regarded insurance defense law firm
- Limits Available: From $250,000 up to $5,000,000 each claim/aggregate
- Minimum Retention: $2,500
- Minimum Premium: $800
- Admitted coverage available countrywide including the District of Columbia.
- Contact Rockwood Programs or Protective Specialty for a list of approved states.
Policy forms and application are available on the Rockwood Programs, Inc. website
Rockwood Programs, Inc.
Darryl McCallin, Vice President
4001 Miller Road
Wilmington, DE 19802-1999
Direct: (302) 765-6018
Main: (302) 765-6000
Toll Free: (800) 558-8808
Fax: (302) 764-5477
Protective Specialty Insurance Company
P (317) 452-7481